Terms and conditions
1. A £100 non refundable deposit is required to reserve the event date. The balance is payable, in full, 28 days before the event.
2. Bella Booths will arrive at the venue approximately 1 hour early to ensure the successful set up and operation of the equipment.
3. It is the responsibility of the customer to secure permission for the set up and running of a photo booth with the venue management.
4. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that location of where the photo booth will be set up, is easily accessible and stair free.
5 . It is the customer’s responsibility to advise Bella Booths of any restrictions, access or parking issues that could adversely affect the performance of the booth or booth operator. The photo booth’s dimensions are H 1. m L 2.2m W 1. m. The customer understands that any such restrictions may adversely affect the experience of the event or the quality of the images produced. Bella Booths is not responsible for the consequences of such restrictions.
6 . The customer will ensure there is a 13 amp power supply adjacent to the area the booth will be sited.
7 . Bella Booths guarantees the equipment will be operational for at least 80% of the rental period. Any downtime in excess of this will be refunded on a pro-rata basis if this is caused by technical or mechanical difficulties.
8 . Bella Booths is not responsible for difficulties caused by the event venue’s wifi connectivity.
9 . If Bella Booth. fails to comply with the terms of this agreement they shall only be liable for funds received. They shall not be liable for any further consequential damages.
10 . The customer agrees to indemnify Bella Booths against any liability from any claims, actions, suits, costs or damages including but not limited to liability for personal injury of any person at the event or any damage to property.
11. Bella Booths reserves all rights to the photographs captured during the event and may use for demonstration, publication, or other purposes. Original media and copyrights remain the exclusive property of Bella Booths.
12. Any special requests should be made and agreed in writing by both parties before the event.
13. Any modification of this agreement should be made in writing and signed by both parties.
14. Payments are non refundable upon cancellation of the event. They may be reapplied subject to availability if the event is rescheduled within 7 days.
15. If Bella Booths cancels the contract due to illness or the customer violates any terms of this agreement, Bella Booths may refund all or a portion of the fees already received. Any fees paid for services/ products already completed will not be refunded.
16. Any failure to make timely payments may result in cancellation of this agreement. Bella Booths will make every attempt to provide notice to the customer before cancellation occurs.